BAYOL where FaceSeekr hangs in the Kingdom

Blessed Abiding Yealded Obedient Loved

My Photo
Name:

FaceSeekr co-pastors C Team Chapel, alongside her husband, they go into the highways and hedges and compel “THEM” to come in. Delivered in 1986, by the Grace of God, from a lifestyle that carries it’s own death sentence. She had fellowshipped with spirits all her life, living life on the Dark Side, and practicing all the vices that go along with it. Drugs, alcohol, perversion and witchcraft had led her to the place THEY wanted her to be. BUT GOD… Had other plans. He reached in and Pulled her from the hold of Satan. Now, she who has been forgiven much, reaches back and helps Pull others from the flames.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Soldier's Creed

The Soldier's Creed

I am a Soldier in the Army of my God.

The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer.

The Holy Bible is my code of conduct.

Faith, prayer, and the Word are my weapons of warfare.

I have been taught by the Holy Spirit,

Trained by experience,

Tried by adversity and Tested by fire.

I am a volunteer in this Army, and I am enlisted for Eternity.

I will be translated in this Army at the Rapture

or die in this Army;

But I will not get out, sell out, be talked out, or pushed out.

I am faithful, reliable, capable and dependable.

If my God needs me, I am there.

If He needs me to teach in the Sunday school,

to visit the Prisoner,

to help at a Mission,

to cook for the Hungry, clean a commode,

or Pray in the Gap.

He can use me

because I am there!

I am a Soldier.

I am not a baby.

I do not to be pampered, petted, primed up, pumped up, picked up, or pepped up.

No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me,

entice me, or lure me.

I am a Soldier.

I am not a wimp.

I am in place, saluting my King,

Obeying His orders,

Praising His Name,

building His Kingdom!

No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy or give me handouts.

I do not need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for,

or catered to.

I am committed.

I am a Soldier.

I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around.

I cannot be discouraged enough to

turn me aside.

I cannot lose enough to

cause me to quit.

When Jesus called me into this Army,

I had nothing.

If I end up with nothing ,

I will still come out ahead.

I am a Soldier.

I will win.

My God has and will continue to

supply all of my need.

I am more than a conqueror.

I will always triumph.

I am a Soldier.

I can do all things through Christ.

Devils cannot defeat me.

People cannot disillusion me.

Weather cannot weary me.

Sickness cannot stop me.

Battles cannot beat me.

Governments cannot silence me

and

Hell cannot handle me.

I am a Soldier.

Even death cannot destroy me.

For when my Commander calls me from

this battlefield,

He will promote me to Captain

and

Then allow me to rule with Him.

I am a Soldier in the Army of my Lord,

And I am marching on,

Claming VICTORY.

I will not give up, pull up, or shut up.

I will not turn around.

I am a Soldier,

marching Heaven bound.

HERE I Stand!

Do you stand with me?

5 Comments:

Blogger crossblade said...

yes!!
I am in the same army as you are
and am proud of it!!
that poem is wonderful
keep me in prayer please!! exams
thomas

9:54 AM  
Blogger FaceSeekr said...

Hello my dear friend,

I have ask the Holy Spirit to do for you what He did for me, to bring things back to your remembrance. I went back to school at the age of 36 to become a nurse/midwife. I was never able to finish because my life took a different path, but when I was taking the entrance exams, I really needed help. LOL... I had not used that info in almost 20 years. The Holy Spirit honored me with instant recall, and this old girl surpassed most of the younger students. "Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit," says The Lord.

11:29 AM  
Blogger crossblade said...

thank you for those kind ,encouraging words..I got em by mail too
thank you
:)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Sky said...

Amen! Yes, I also am in the same Army!! Your blog is such a blessing!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger crossblade said...

Face Seeker,
that thing about John the Baptist and King Harold is really something to ponder on...
God bless
----
your blog and ur comments are teaching me a lot
Praise God

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home