BAYOL where FaceSeekr hangs in the Kingdom

Blessed Abiding Yealded Obedient Loved

My Photo
Name:

FaceSeekr co-pastors C Team Chapel, alongside her husband, they go into the highways and hedges and compel “THEM” to come in. Delivered in 1986, by the Grace of God, from a lifestyle that carries it’s own death sentence. She had fellowshipped with spirits all her life, living life on the Dark Side, and practicing all the vices that go along with it. Drugs, alcohol, perversion and witchcraft had led her to the place THEY wanted her to be. BUT GOD… Had other plans. He reached in and Pulled her from the hold of Satan. Now, she who has been forgiven much, reaches back and helps Pull others from the flames.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

deserves a rerun

I would like to share something very special with you, I published this in 2002, in our newsletter. It is so wonderful it deserves a rerun.

Amanda, as you may know, is our 13 year old. She is a blessing to us and to the Kingdom of God. This month at her school she was given an assignment in public speaking class. She was told to speak on, “What you are going to do for God in the New Year.” Please relax and enjoy the heart of a child.

“What you are going to do for God in the New Year.”

By Amanda Barnes

When I first got this assignment, I did not know what to say. So I asked my dad what I should do, and he said to go to my room, turn off the lights and ask God what He wanted me to do for Him this next year. Well I was not really in my bed, more like in my bathtub! Well anyway, I said “Lord, I want to serve you, I want to please you, I want to do what you want me to.”

Now, I’m the kind of person that hears from God with songs and Praise. Any way, here’s what He told me He wants me to do!, and this is what I’m going to do for the Lord in this New Year.

1. He wants me to seek Him (His Face)

2. He wants me to study His word

3. Have faith and believe

That is what He wants me to do, and that is what I am going to do.

I really don’t have anything else to say, so I thought that I would read some scripture, pertaining to what He told me to do.

Ps 27:8

When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

2 Tim 2:15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, ...

Rom 10:17

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

This verse pretty much sums up what God told me, so I’ll end with it.

Heb 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

*******

What can a mother add to that? Till next time, be blessed, walk in the Light, seek Shalom (our Peace is Jesus).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sky said...

Praise the Lord! That is wonderful speech. Did she give that at SS?

10:47 PM  
Blogger FaceSeekr said...

yeppers

1:22 AM  
Blogger crossblade said...

Amen!! to princess's speech
the Lord has blessed you with a wonderful daughter!!
I love those verses u quoted from 2 Timothy...
I guess every young person should
have a great day
gotta rush..exam tomm
thomas

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home