BAYOL where FaceSeekr hangs in the Kingdom

Blessed Abiding Yealded Obedient Loved

My Photo
Name:

FaceSeekr co-pastors C Team Chapel, alongside her husband, they go into the highways and hedges and compel “THEM” to come in. Delivered in 1986, by the Grace of God, from a lifestyle that carries it’s own death sentence. She had fellowshipped with spirits all her life, living life on the Dark Side, and practicing all the vices that go along with it. Drugs, alcohol, perversion and witchcraft had led her to the place THEY wanted her to be. BUT GOD… Had other plans. He reached in and Pulled her from the hold of Satan. Now, she who has been forgiven much, reaches back and helps Pull others from the flames.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Confess this Daily

Confess this Daily

Father, I come to You, in the Name of Jesus, to express my desire that I be filled with the knowledge Your Will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that I will walk worthy of You Lord, fully pleasing You, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of You; strengthened with all might, according to Your glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness. I give thanks unto You, Father, Who has qualified me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the light. You, Lord, have delivered me from the power of darkness and conveyed, translated, moved me into the kingdom of Your Dear Son, the Son of Your Love. In You, Lord Jesus, I have redemption through Your Blood, even the forgiveness of sins. (Col 1:9-14)

Lord, I declare, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. (Gal 2:20)

Father, I thank You have not received spirit of the world, but I have received You, the Holy Spirit; that I might know the things that are freely given to me by You. I thank You that I have the mind of the Christ, and do hold to Your thoughts and feelings, and that I am taught by You. (1 Cor 2:12&16)

I am thankful that You Lord, are making known to me the riches of the glory of this mystery; which is Christ in me. My hope of glory! (Col 1:27-28)

I rejoice in You Lord always. I let my position of Grace be made known to all men, and I tell of Your soon Return. I am Faith-full, not Care-full. I cover everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving. I let my requests be made known to You, Lord, so that the PEACE of God, Your tangible and evident PEACE, that passes all understanding, has a unhindered path to keep my heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

Therefore Lord, whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report; I think on these things. Things I have learned, received, heard, and seen of You, I do; and You, the God of peace are with me. For when I choose Your Way, I have Your PEACE.
(Phil 4:4-9) (John 5:30)

For You, Lord, did not given me the spirit of timidity (fear and cowardice) that draws back; but You gave me the Spirit of power, and of love, and of a calm, well-balanced, disciplined and controlled mind. (2 Tim 1:7)

I truly want to thank You, Father, because You have made it possible for me to say, “I can do all things through Christ (the Anointed One, and His Anointing) which strengthens me!”
(Phil 4:13)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home